- Tabletop Gaming
- Tike's Dungeoneering
- Tike's Dungeoneering - Core Rulebook
Tike's Dungeoneering - Core Rulebook
Tike’s Dungeoneering is a core set of fantasy role-playing game (RPG) rules designed for a younger audience. As the Lead Player, you will guide your Tikes through a rich and imaginative world full of excitement, peril, and discovery.
Every Tike is a unique individual. Each has their own personality, imagination, and style; play to that. Play to their strengths, help them learn the basic math required, let them tell the story. Tike’s Dungeoneering is not only fun but can also be educational.
Inside, you will find:
- Straightforward character creation.
- Sample Tikes and Enemies.
- A guide on running a game for your Tike.
- More information on the official Guided Adventures.
- The original 5.5"x8.5" format and a PnP format for standard 8.5"x11" paper.
- And more!
Tike’s Dungeoneering is the little sibling of The Dungeoneer’s Guide™, designed for younger children, ages five and up. There is no Game Master, strictly speaking, but the game does require a leader of sorts. This Lead Player, usually an adult, is encouraged to play a Tike along with the young ones but does not have to. They are there to steer and coach the young players in their early role-playing activities.