The Dungeoneers Guide - Core Rulebook
The Dungeoneer’s Guide is a core set of fantasy role-playing game (RPG) rules intended to accommodate various formats of play. Whether with a solitary daring Dungeoneer, or an entire party of bold heroes, you’ll delve deep into narrative-driven stories and exciting exploits. The rules are simple, fast, and designed to complement a wide range of themes, genres, and play styles.
Every Dungeoneer is a unique individual. Each has their own background, experiences, and training. Your Dungeoneer is fully customizable with three Stats, eight Skills, and a variety of other aspects. There are no Character “classes”, and you are not restricted to any specific Dungeoneer templates. These factors are part of what makes our RPG more universal.
You create the Dungeoneer you want, precisely the way you wish.
The Dungeoneer’s Guide is a complete RPG system. Inside, you will find:
- A fast and straightforward Character Creation process that will enable you to build your very own Dungeoneer.
- Simple yet versatile rules for Solo Play, readily adaptable for Multiple Players and/or a Game Master.
- Complete rules for Magic, which can be utilized by any Dungeoneer.
- A unique system for Character Advancement.
- All the Armor, Weapons, and Supplies a Dungeoneer needs to start adventuring.
- A Quick Reference Guide for all types of Actions, and a Turn Order Sequence Guide.